Thursday, November 7, 2013

Road Trip Again....



Hey y'all......    Sam and I are on a friends trip....   We are Branson bound with four of our best friends.


Our travels today have been more than exciting.....things we've done and the places we've seen today, has certainly brought us much laughter and lots of special memories.   

I can't wait to see what the next three days bring.   I know for sure, that we will be seeing "The Miracle of Christmas" and other than that....who knows what other things we will see or get in to!!!!!

Ill keep you posted!!!!!






This crew that I'm running with......well, lets just say......they are "CRAZY"

hugs,

Shug












Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...