Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Day of Messing Around....

This has been a weekend of doing nothing but Messing Around.

Most of you know how much I love to go to town....how I love to go shopping (window shopping that is)....and this is exactly what I did this weekend....and More!

Saturday morning....Trista, Tori and I headed out to a big sale at one of the local furniture stores. This was a 10:00 A.M. till midnight sale!!!  Woo Hoo!!

I'm guessing that we spent about 2 hours, shopping for new bedroom furniture for the boys.  After looking at every bedroom set in that store, Trista went right back to the very first one she saw, for Tyler!  I know one 17 year old guy that is just going to love sleeping in his new King size bed!!

We went to another furniture store to find Tucker's bedroom set, but left that particular store..DISAPOINTED!! 

 Let me get ahead of myself here....at the end of the day, around 10:00 at night, Trista and I headed back to Tyler to purchase a bedroom set for Tucker.  She purchased the one that she first picked out, at the same store where she got Tyler's furniture!!  Go figure!!!!   Yep, we didn't get home until around 11:45.  

Now, back to the other part of our day...


We found ourselves having a little fun!!


What fun it was....trying on all kinds of fabulous mask!!  


We kind of felt like we were in some kind of fairy tale land.

Next, it was on to the mall....



I think these two guys are cute!! 

 I would say to the store manager...."Forget the manikins...hire these two guys to model at the store, and your sales will surely soar!"

And then last on our list of (To Do's) was this....


(I can't believe that I'm posting this horrible picture of MYSELF)  

What do you think this photo could be about???

Call me crazy.....BUT.....I got pierced!

I sure did.... Tyler and Tucker held my hands while the young lady pierced my ears.

In the above photo, Tyler was celebrating with me for not crying!!  lol

My ears were pierced MANY years ago, but the holes had grown up and I couldn't wear pierced earrings...   NOW I CAN!!

This has been a full weekend and I've loved ever minute of it!!  

The one thing that I loved the most was being able to attend Church today and to FREELY Worship GOD!!

It was more than wonderful....

What was your weekend like???


I'm Happy

shug ~  


6 comments:

  1. In the bible, slaves were pierced, and now we are pierced for Jesus! I have never been pierced, glad to see you did not faint and had two cute strong men to hold you up! The two boys are sharp and now they will be sharp dressed men! You look totally ready for Mardi Gras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy the fun you have with your family, Shug!! =) And, congratulations on getting your ears pierced with a fierce support group! Yay! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with your grandson in that pic! Congrats on your shopping excursion. Sounds like everybody got everything they needed and more. I often go back to the first thing that caught my eye, too. It never hurts to look at everything else just to make sure... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! You have stamina, girl! Sounds like a great time for you and yours. Now you get to go shopping again, for earrings! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun day. I had my granddaughter hold my hand while my ears were pierced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...