Friday, July 12, 2013

End of The Road

It's Over!.........Baseball is over for the Summer!!   It's the end of the road for the gloves, bats and balls...



This is pure concentration......as Carson warms up to pitch his next, to last, game.


Coach Steve and Carson.....talking about the game!



Game is on.....Carson winding up for a pitch!


Check out the intensity in his face as he releases the ball....


Left handed batter......#2 Carson B.....
sends one high into the outfield....


Yep....Summer Baseball is over!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Carson's team placed 3rd in District Playoffs....
Trey's team placed 5th......

(Why are there no pictures of Trey's playoff games?  Because I went off and left my camera at Home!!)  :(

So proud of these two boys, for the discipline that they exercised in making all the practices and games for this season...

They both showed genuine respect for their coaches and team players.  

Next.......It's Football!!

Love all my Grand Boys!!  ALL Four of them!!

Shug

7 comments:

  1. When I took one look at that picture, I thought CONCENTRATION, and then I saw you said it too! You really got some fabulous shots, and that is hard at a sporting event. This blog is where the action is today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are a busy Grandma!!! isn't great that kids have so many sports opportunities! Handsome boy that Carson!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great shots! Glad it's over. I remember Texas temps this time of year. Some of our games were postponed to evening from time to time because of 99+ heat.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of photos... He really is concentrating.... NEAT!!!!

    I remember all of those days when I sat through baseball and football games --that my sons were participating in....

    AND--there were the band concerts, etc. etc. etc. OH MY---those were the days.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!

    I love baseball, especially when my grandchildren are up to bat!! Wonderful photos! I loved the intense face!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, Shug! Oh yes, this takes me back to the days when my son was pitching for his team. It was fun, but I think I concentrated just as hard as he did sometimes. I was wanting to hear that "Strike!" call. Haha! What fun it was, but I wonder how we survived some of those very hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What good looking boys! My Princess played wee ball this year and we had such fun watching those little tikes. Just too cute! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...