Friday, April 12, 2013

Vacation Plans......

Breakfast Bread......It's what's for Breakfast this morning.



I let the bread rise yesterday....cooked the sausage last night......and added the cheese....rolled it up and placed it back in the refrigerator.   These few steps made it so simple this morning......uncovered the bread and placed it in the oven.....      A great meal to send kids off to school.

Mylee was so cute last evening.  She spent the night with us and before bed, I asked her if she wanted to sleep late this morning.....she said:  "Yes, but don't let them eat all the breakfast bread fore I get up."   Hey, This girl knows what's GOOD!

                                                                      **********

Are any of you making "Vacation Plans" for the summer?   We have been kicking around the idea of going to the beach.  We have always gone to Florida and we love the place where we usually stay.   This year, we are thinking about cutting out some of the driving time, and maybe vacationing on the coast of Alabama or Mississippi.   Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, or Gulf Shores to be exact.   Are any of you familiar with any of these areas.

After staying at such a NICE place in Florida, it's so hard to consider staying somewhere else.  We would love to find a house right on the beach, that has a private pool.   I'm not much of a beach person, so the pool is  absolutely  necessary.   There are several nice condos, but they are SO BIG and this means a whole lot of people are crammed into the pool and beach area.

Going to the beach is so easy when you are vacationing with kids.....however, I would be open to going somewhere else if it's a place that is fun for the kiddos.    Any great ideas out there??

What do you have planned as a get-away this summer?

It's Friday.....so make it a GREAT day!!

Shug


2 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention some of these vacation destinations, as hubby and I are planning to go to Orange Beach or Gulf Shores this summer. We need to find a pet-friendly place that accepts 3 dogs, though. We want to get away together and since we can't board the dogs, they're coming too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your header today!!!! We have never taken a vacation on 42 years!!!But I hope you find someone who knows a thing or two about it and you find the perfect place. When can I come over for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...