Thursday, January 10, 2013

This Chick is ?????????

Listen up.....I've got something to say!

This chick is exhausted today!!  and....this has been the longest day I've had in a very long time.  

Don't get me wrong....Mylee Jo and I found much to do, and we made a whole lot of memories!


Yep....that is a "Pig" that she's holding......

Now....back to our day.  The sun was shining brightly today, so we were able to spend a lot of time outdoors.    


This is exactly the kind of equipment I needed for a day like today.  A helmet to protect my head and full body armor to keep the rest of my body safe!  

Mylee and I had all kinds of races.  A running race, skipping race, scooter race, one legged race, and a big walking race.  


Inside the house....we did a whole lot of her "homework."  WE...Sorted colors, we put all of the magnetic ABC's in order on the fridge, shampooed the hair on all seven barbie dolls, had several snacks, played games on Shug's laptop, danced a little, marched in a band, and played a few games of clapping to the song..."I dropped my dolly in the dirt..I asked my dolly if it hurt, and all my dolly said to me was Wah, wah, wah."

Oh what a fun filled day.....and BTW, Mylee informed me that she knew she was going to beat me in the race games cause, in her words "You're getting old, Sugar...isn't that right?"

I sure do love this little girl.   Gonna miss her next year!   

Probably gonna have to take a couple of Motrin tonight before bed, so I can sleep and be able to walk in the morning...

hugs.
shug

8 comments:

  1. She's a cutie. Sounds like you two had a very busy but fun day... You need to take a nice, long, hot bath tonight also... Hope you sleep well.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is beautiful!!!! And it is ALL worth it!! On days like this, I am SO tired, but at bedtime I am too wound up to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug, I know how you feel! My 3 year old Granddaughter has just gone home! Miniature tornado or what? Its a nice tired though isnt it? Think of all the lovely memories you are making for the future! She is so beautiful, as are you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha.... My little Grandson can exaust me. Now I know why we had kids when we were young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! What a blessing y'all are to each other. I know you are going to miss that little bundle of joy next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids keep us young!

    I am sure that you both had a ball.

    Put your feet up tonight.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Grandma you are! Such a fun day! So... is that pig hers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shug, she is so cute. You are making the best kind of memories with her. Those are the memories she will pull out years from now and treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...