Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Missing My Friends

I MISS my blogging friends.  My mental focus has crashed and I am struggling at this moment, but I know that in due time, God will restore my ability to think....again!

If there is one thing that I have learned over the past week and a half ..........it's that none of us are perfect AND ..........that nothing goes un-noticed in a small town.

Our daughter and three of our precious grandchildren are now living here with Sam and I.   This is a result of a costly mistake made by our son-in-law.   Please don't get me wrong, he is a good guy, but he let his guard down and the enemy came running, in an attempt to steal and destroy everything and everybody.  

Without saying more, I will just tell you that it has been a very long and difficult past couple of weeks.   I am trusting GOD for HIS perfect healing for this family and I am also believing that there are GREAT things to come from all of this.   And to GOD be the GLORY.

Thank you all for your prayers.   Will be back soon and can't wait to find out about all the new and exciting things happening in all of your lives.

You all are the BEST.

Shug

13 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you. I totally understand the depth of emotions running in your heart right now. I have walked a similar,yet a little different,path.God can turn this around to bring glory to His name.The end result may not always be what we would choose but God is in control. You and the family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut, I've been praying for y'all. So sorry to read this. I hope with God's grace the family can be healed. I'll continue to pray. So so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shug, It sounds like your plate is VERY full. Hang in there. We're cheering you and your family on.
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shug, I am so, so sorry. I knew from either FB or your blog that something devastating had happened. Yes, the devil is alive and well and seeking to destroy. I will certainly be praying for all of you and praying for restoration for this precious family. Hugs to you dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God Bless you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure by Gods will everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very sorry. She is very blessed to have you and Sam, and I know you are helping and supporting a lot. I love your buffet in the header, you have the most awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shug, I'm sorry that you all are going through a difficult time. Take care and God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of love and I hope all will be resolved.
    Love and prayers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness that your family is a close, loving one. I know that God will give you the strength to support your loved ones during this time. Thinking of you. Lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry yet I understand. My daughter and grandson live here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessings and prayers for you and your family. Hope things settle down soon for all of you.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Shug..so sorry you are going through this difficult time. My prayers are with you and your family.

    My prayers nd blessings are with you..
    Gert

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...