Saturday, October 20, 2012

Queen of the Road



I have a new occupation......it's called Mudding!!

dig this truck.....and I even had to have a ladder to 
get up into the thing....

No, it's not really mine, but I must admit....I think I look pretty good way up there in the driver's seat!  Not so sure of how good of a driver I would be.  I think you're suppose to stay on/in the mud tracks, but with this kind of vehicle, I'd probably end
up in the ditch or up a tree.

I'm thinking of taking up this sport!!  ha!
Who knows, it just might keep me young.....

One thing, is for sure....no one would want to mess with me on the road!  I could be King   "Queen" of the road!!

Y'all have a Blessed Sunday!!

Shug



8 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I know exactly what mudding is - have fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mudding is new to me but it sounds like fun. Maybe I will join Shug's Mudding Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join you in that mudding truck. My husband just sold his old truck to a young neighbor who wanted a mud truck. What a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do ya need a pit crew? They have mud races up here...a dangerous sport, so be careful...they do it with cars, trucks, ATV's...crazy.
    Have fun...you look like you mean it!
    BlessYaMudderShug

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lookin' good in this truck, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mud run sounds like fun...if I were a wee bit younger! You do look cute high up there in that truck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shug, you look precious sitting in that muddy truck! I love it and think you should give it a shot. Though I don't think you need a sport like this to keep you young. You are eternally young with your vibrant personality that shines through on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo, that looks like fun!

    You would be so good at this!!!!!


    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...