Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Priceless Photo


"Priceless Photo"

I was thrilled to have captured this photo of Miss Mylee Jo.    She had no idea that I was watching her 

that morning as she played in the back yard.   The horse in this picture is none other than "PETE the 

Horse-E, and he has been in our family for a very, very long time.  (Looks like he could use a 

paint job)

I was standing in the living room, looking out the French Doors, when I 

heard the sweetest  voice, coming from the back porch.  Mylee was singing her little heart out.

I had intended to grab my camera and make a short video for her Pops to see and listen to.

When I got back to the doors, I saw Mylee sitting there, on Pete, and she was so engaged in 

her own precious thoughts or dreams.

I would love to know what she was thinking when I snapped this picture!  Was there an Angel there

with her, singing her a lullaby?  She loves Rapunzel.....was she dreaming of letting down her golden 

hair?  Was it just the innocence of a child and the peace that fills them with happiness?

What ever it was....I am so thankful that I was able to capture the 

priceless smile on her face.....and I'm thankful for this special Blessing that

God knew would warm my heart.

Happy Days Y'all

shug





5 comments:

  1. How precious that you caught this moment....forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how precious Mylee is.
    And it is a memory that will remain with you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It warmed our hearts as well. I'm so glad you were able to capture this moment. It will give lots of people moments of joy in the years to come. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet moment! She looks sooo happy! It's great that you got to snap a photo of it for your memory bank.
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the sweet innocence of childhood! Pure joy. You just can't get much sweeter than this. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...