Thursday, July 19, 2012

Surgery Update

Ok friends......just to give you a quick update....My surgery is tomorrow!!  Friday @ 1:45......
Rotator cuff must be fixed!!


This means that tonight will be my last night to sleep in my bed for a week or so!  It's my understanding that with this type of surgery, it is much easier to sleep in a recliner.  :(


Just to let you all know....I do have a few post that I have already written, but  certainly not enough for every day of the week....
When I am able to write some more, I'll be pecking with my left pointer finger...Want that be fun??


As soon as I am able to discontinue the pain meds, I'll be back to reading your post...
Since I'm RIGHT handed and since it's my RIGHT shoulder that is being operated on, I am almost positive that I won't be leaving a lot of comments....


If by chance I am able to leave comments for each of you, I can promise they will be very short!!   


Bare with me and please know that I'm a big fan to each of you!!


Hugs....see ya in a few days!!


Shug

10 comments:

  1. Good luck and quick healing! Be sure to get the rest you need...let people spoil you! xo from Muskoka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that the surgery will go well and that recovery will be quicker than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. And prayers to you and your doctor tomorrow. Take the time you need to heel. Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart, Shug..... My prayers are with you... Hope everything goes well--and that you start feeling better soon.

    God Bless...
    Hugs and Prayers,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for God to work through your surgeon's hands; for the repair to be swift, efficient, and whole; for your recovery to be complete and soon... blessings and hugs and prayers... tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying the surgery will be a success! Don't worry about commenting and blogging. We'll all be here to welcome you back with open arms. Just get well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with your surgery.

    Prayers for a quick recovery.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping for a quick recovery- prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your surgery went well, Shug. Will pray that your recovery will be quick and the pain will be minimal. Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you feel up to blogging. Take good care of yourself! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it all went well, Shug. Hope your recovery is quick and that your spirits keep up. Lots of love, AnneMarie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...