I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
Never forget how you made them feel!!
I am thankful for the beautiful pictures of joy that we can capture on any given day.....
Just this morning, as I was about to enjoy a delightful cup of hot coffee....I caught myself listening to a story on the news....
It was about a bus monitor who had been bullied by several boys....The next story that came up, was about the jury trial of an adult man that supposedly has taken advantage of some young men...
And.....I am sure that you all have heard these same stories, being told over and over again by the news media....
Now really...is this a great way to start the morning? Absolutely not!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if the news media could not talk about one bad or evil thing until after midnight?
I really don't watch very much TV as it is, and from now on, I certainly do not intend to listen to all the negative news....at least until I have had a second or third cup of coffee.....
Well...that's my rant for the week....
I had much rather be out finding something good to do....something wonderful to take photos of....or just taking a quite walk with just me and the Lord!
Hey now.....Y'all have a good one!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- Don't you just love all of the Red, white and B...
- HEY EVERBODY.....I need you to imagine with me.......
- Gee Whiz.....it's gonna be warm around here today!...
- Trip to the Farm
- "Steel Magnolias".....Just loved ...
- When you put on today's clothing, make sure your h...
- I've learned that people will forget what you said...
- Love that "Ping"
- "For I know the plans I have for you," declares th...
- Post Vacation Blues
- A Quick Hello
- A Break
- Happy Birthday Gaitorbait
- Black and Blue
- Choices...the Bad, the Good, the BEST.
- My New Gift
- I vote NO!
- Is this Sweet or What?
- Plans for Healthier Eating....
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2011 (364)