Steps of Faith

Steps of Faith

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Best Kind of Gift



One of my favorite all time flowers is the gorgeous gardenia...
I love, love, love the fragrance of this sweet and delicate flower...

How many of you know what flowers your friends like best?  Guess what?  .....
I don't either!

I am very blessed to have a special friend who knows me well enough to know how much I adore gardenias.  This past Tuesday, she came by my house and brought me a bouquet of hydrangeas and gardenias...picked from her yard!

My kitchen has smelled so fragrant ever since.  Each time I walk over to the sink, the sweetest smell greets me and gives me a big smile...  

Gifts like this are the BEST!!
so simple, but yet so very thoughtful....

thanks, Marsha Kay!
Big hugs to you.....

Don't delay....do something wonderful for a friend today!

Sweet Hugs to each of you...

shug



7 comments:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

What a thoughtful friend you have. :) I love gardenias too. We just planted a small bush in the garden and the 3 blooms on it make the whole area fragrant.

Katharine said...

Gardenias were my mom's favorite flower. The smell of them always brings back sweet memories...

marshas3@yahoo.com said...

You are special and thanks for helping me out!! Loved the picture and blog!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

You are a lucky lady to have a friend like that!! I know those flowers smelled delicious! blessings ~ tanna

Ginny said...

What a wonderful friend she is! I have to say I do not know any of my friend's favorite flowers, but that will change now!!!! I have never seen or smelled a gardenia, could you please waft some this way?

KathyA said...

I LOVE gardenias!!!! Unfortunately, they don't do really well here. I used to grow them but they're so susceptible to mites and other bad stuff. I grew them inside for a long time, but eventually tired of the battle. That fragrance, though! There's nothing like it.

Inside a British Mum's Kitchen said...

What a lovely thoughtful gift - hoping your kitchen still smells sweet :)
Mary x

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com

Blog Archive

Sam

Sam

Yes....My Grandkids Rock

Yes....My Grandkids Rock