Saturday, January 28, 2012

He Knows My Name....

Goooood  Morning Friends!  The sun is shining and I just know it is going to be a beautiful day.....I'm expecting!

No.....not a baby.....I'm expecting a day filled with  power packed bundles of happiness......

                                                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Do you know just how important our names are?  Just think about it....Our name is one of the very first things that people want to know when we are born.....When we first started our adventure at school, our name was very important.  The teacher needed to know  Our Name for her enrollment book.  

Everywhere we go, people call our names....We patiently wait for the nurse to call our name when we go to see the doctor.  And, oh, oh, oh.......we all love to hear our name called when we are standing there waiting to be chosen for a special team or honor....

 What about the long line at a restaurant?  Standing in line is not something that most of us like to do, and especially when we are hungry!   Many times, on any given day, our name is called......


I am so very thankful that the creator of the Universe knows my name.  As a matter of fact, He created ME in a very special way.  OH, YES HE DID .....  I am His and he loves me unconditionally!   THE LORD KNOWS MY NAME!

But now, this is what the Lord say...he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel:  "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name, you are mine."          Isaiah 43:1 

Blessings,
shug

5 comments:

  1. Praise to God for knowing me and still choosing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our names are engraved on the palm of his hand! Have a SUPER weekend, Shug! But then your attitude always makes things super even when they aren't so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at first. Hey I just love love love that song. And yes - he knows our name!!! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! But I have to admit since newly living with my mom, she calls my name out 100 times a day and I just want to change it to something else! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...