Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Always The Same....Yesterday, Today and Forever

Change Happens.....

Every day, there are changes all around us.  People change, the weather changes, we change cars, we change our minds about certain things, our taste in foods change, we are blessed to find new friends, some people change jobs, churches, and we even change our taste for behaviors....

One thing that we can always count on is the Love of God....His love for us never changes!  It is always steadfast and true....always the same yesterday, today and Forever!

Praise the Lord!

                                    * * * *



More fun at Christmas......The Chicken Dance!



Tucker, reading the Bible....



Mylee Jo....having fun!



My Dad and My nephew...Cody



The Hunter and his new gun.....



Tori and her new hat....and phone!



Trey and his new scooter.....



Mylee and her jeep.....Better watch out!



Santa's helpers.....Carson and Tori....


This concludes my Christmas posting....for the year 2011


Now, for those of you who saw my post yesterday......Several of you guessed....that I am up to something!  You are so right!
It's gonna be challenging, but hopefully I'll have pictures tomorrow....

8 comments:

  1. Love those cotton ball beards. How funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, what wonderful memoriesI'm curious now, whatcha up too?, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all of the kids in your family had a wonderful visit from Santa.... Nice gifts for all!!!!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful day...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing the fun you had at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - those children must have been really really good this year - some very nice gifts. They are so cute. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hats and cotton ball beards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas memories, Shug!! Now I can't wait for tomorrow! blessings ~ Tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like your gang had a great holiday. I hope that 2012 brings only good things your way. Hugs and blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...