Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Plans for Tomorrow!!

Hi Y'all....It is now 5:45 and would you believe that I have just now opened my computer for the day. 

I haven't checked emails in about 2 days, have not had time for FB and here I am in the late of the day, writing my post....

I'll confess, I still have on my PJ's from this morning....I know, this sounds horrible..BUT, it is how it is!

I suppose that I am guilty of being TOO busy in my own little world right now, and I have failed to even stop and focus on people or other things going on around me. Christmas shopping isn't even done! 

I do know that I need to slow down and enjoy the season.  I need to enjoy spending more time with family and friends ...As a matter of fact, it is imperative that I do so....  

SO.....TOMORROW.....I am going to treat myself to a morning at the hair salon....after that, I might just enjoy a good ol' Gingerbread Latte or a cup of Peppermint Mocha....

Hugs to each of you!!

Shug

11 comments:

  1. Hey Shug! Things are busy at my house too! I am just now catching up on e-mail myself. Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tis the season" for sure, but do hope you can "recoup and regroup" and enjoy a latte. Blessings! Love the family Christmas picture. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must take care of your self!!!
    Enjoy your day tomorrow sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's laudable that you spent the day in your jammies! Good for you. We need days like this (pouring and raw here) to re-group.

    Enjoy the latte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a busy time isn't it... Mmmm if I was closer, I'd come and have a gingerbread latte with you!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a delightful day to me! Enjoy the blessings of the holidays. As for me, I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow to hopefully catch up on shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I hope you're not getting too stressed out over the season. But then we all do, to some extent. I hope you can relax, enjoy, and enjoy the fun and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Shug, So many times, we do lose the real meaning of Christmas ---because of our own Busy-ness....

    Glad you realize that --and are slowing down some... That is what God would want.

    And --it's okay to slow down from Blogging and FB too....
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shug, sometimes we need to slow down, take a break and just look around at our blessings! I used to be so hard on myself on these days since I felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything, but now it's during those times I hear God's whispers! Take care, so glad you're finding time for yourself! Peppermint mocha all the way!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do so understand. I am about 25 steps behind too. Have a great day. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you were able to do that! I know it's hard. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...