Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Chirstmas

Hey Y'all......today, I'm gonna be serving up a little

                          Merry Christmas!!




1/2 cup Hugs

4 teaspoons Kisses

4 cups Love

1 cup Special Holiday Cheer
3 teaspoons Christmas Spirits

2 cups Goodwill Toward Man

1 Sprig of Mistletoe

1 medium-size bag of Christmas Snowflakes (the regular kind won't do !)




                                   ******


Directions:


Mix hugs, kisses, smiles and love until consistent.


Blend in holiday cheer, peace on earth, Christmas spirits and good will toward men.


Use the mixture to fill a large, warm heart, where it can be stored for a lifetime, (it never goes bad !).


Serve as desired under mistletoe, sprinkled liberally with special Christmas Snowflakes.




It is especially good when accompanied by Christmas Songs and family get-togethers.



Serve to One and All   * * * 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    Very cute! I just wish I could find some of those Christmas snowflakes! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats lovely, best wishes and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best recipe I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved what you mixed up today! Good reminder too for many as they get into the home stretch so to speak of getting ready for Christmas Day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love recipies and this one is sure to be the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Shug- and many blessings to you to too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a recipe everyone should have! Christmas blessings to you, Shug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...