Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Children All Around.....


Thank you Lord for the Rain!!

The sound of the rain and the thunder is an
absolutely splendid sound this morning...

* * *

Good Morning beautiful friends...

I am sitting here, listening to the sound of the rain.  As you all know, I love to wake up and just write about what is on my mind at the moment...

These past few days, I have been thinking about the season of Christmas and I have been listening to the voices of little children all around...    Their Christmas list and wishes!!

This is the time of year when children's faces glow with excitement as they wait with great anticipation for the arrival of all their Christmas surprises....

Of course, my thoughts linger way beyond the packages, the gifts and the toys.....My thoughts go toward the "REAL" needs of
children.....

Love, Praise, Acceptance, Confidence, Compassion, Encouragement and Trust...

I believe that if a child lives with praise, then they learn to be appreciative of others.  If a child lives with acceptance, then they learn to accept........If a child feels loved, then they are able to
love themselves and others as well...

As parents and grandparents....we should DAILY encourage our children and help them recognize their talents...  We need to remind them that their talents are "GIFT'S" from God and they should Honor God by using their talents to the BEST of their Abilities....



The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.    Proverbs  20:7


Have yourself a "Merry" day...

hugs,

shug ~

10 comments:

  1. Ah, the sound of rain has been a welcome and blessed event. Even if it has been 4 days straight. :)

    I agree with you about encouraging our children. Great advice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post and beautiful header,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    First of all, thank you for you sweet comments on my blog - you are so thoughtful... :0)

    I'm so glad you are getting some rain! I also love the sounds of rain, although we have only heard sounds of wind, and a few random snow flakes!

    Children are such a blessing in our lives. We need to tell our children and grandchildren how much we love and cherish them . . . everyday!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your sending that rain here tomorrow. God bless. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for each of your inspiring posts. Each time I come here I get to learn a lesson,or be reminded of something which I may have already known. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much rain here too Shug. Children are a blessing and they need daily work and encouragement from all those around them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely agree, Shug! Amen and amen. blessings ~ tanna

    Lovin' the rain!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you getting some rain!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shug I would so love for you to join in my online biccie/cookie exchange :]

    http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/online-biccie-cookie-exchange.html

    Hugs

    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dream of American Barn sales sigh~!

    Cheryl I would love for you to join in my online biccie/cookie exchange :]

    http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/online-biccie-cookie-exchange.html

    Hugs

    Kimmie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...