Saturday, December 24, 2011

I spent the Day......



Sure hope this morning finds you all filled with excitement about the celebration of the birth of our
Savior.....Jesus Christ!

My heart rejoices about this Christmas Season.....
It's all because of God's love for me and HIS glorious gift......The Birth of Jesus....

..................

Yesterday, was wonderful!   I spent the entire day with my hubby....
We ran....(well, not actually ran with our feet) all over town, picking up the last minute things that we needed to pick up...

Our day started with BREAKFAST......sooooo gooood!

Then it was on to all the stuff!!!!   Stop here, stop there.....shopping for those that we love....Family and Friends!!!

Lunch time already??

Oh yes...we headed to the Jalapeno Tree!!  Woo, hoo.....that's what I'm talking about.

Great lunch... wonderful fellowship...

We did a few more things after lunch and then it was off to the ZOO.
Well, not the actual zoo....we went to the movies....to see
"I bought a Zoo"

Guess what?  My hubby now wants to buy a ZOO!!!

He said he has dubs on taking care of the Monkey cages...fits his personality to a T.....

We really enjoyed a wonderful, fantastic day....

These are the kind of things that makes life GREAT...
Enjoy those you love!!

................

Enjoy your day!

Sending you Christmas Blessings..

shug


Please be in prayer for my brother...(David)
He was admitted into the hospital last evening and 
the doctors are doing some test this morning....


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, beautiful photo, good luck with that zoo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly am excited. Love your picture. And I wish you a very blessed Christmas.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that all will go well with David. I hope your Christmas will be filled with peace,love and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! Sounds like a fun time making lots of great memories. Enjoy!Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your hubby, Shug.. What a nice way to spend a day!!!!

    Maybe your hubby thinks he already owns a ZOO---when all of your kids/grands are at your house... ha ha ha

    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry about your brother, does he live near? I already have one David to pray for, and now I will remember that there are two. Prayers going your way for him, and wishing you and your family joy, peace, and a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun.
    Hope all goes well with your brother. Blessings and prayers
    for him.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...