This was on my Face Book page last night, and I must say.....I love it!!!
You Rock....Mr. Turkey!
I have already mentioned the rush of the Holidays this week, but
OMGoodness.....I was shocked to hear Christmas music yesterday while I was shopping at
"It's beginning to Look a lot like Christmas." This was the first song that I heard playing...
While trying on clothes in the dressing room, I caught myself saying, "Are you kidding me, Christmas Music?" I heard a slight chuckle in the room next to me!!
I thought it would be fun to do a little survey on the topic of Christmas Decorations/What is too soon?
Here are some of the opinions of other people......
1. It's all about Money....by: jl
2. It bugs me...it ruins the Holiday seasons....by: kr
3. I have this all figured out...We can trick the retailers into believing that Christmas is on March 25th and then they can start putting the decorations out around Dec. 1st. (when they should be put up).....by: cs
4. Lets just concentrate on the birth of Jesus and not buy gifts....This way the retailers won't have to bother putting on a show....by: tl
5. This really upsets me....the reason is because in October when I want to purchase Fall items, the isles have already been filled with Red and Green stuff....
and don't try buying Fall clothes.. who wants to buy Santa clause and reindeer clothes for FALL?....by: kk
6. I think it is great...I get to shop early....by: Gh
7. Got to shop and buy before it's all gone....this is why it doesn't bother me....by: Dm
8. Insane...that's all I've got to say about it......by: Ej
9. I think it is crazy and we as consumers should speak up about it.....by: Sk
10. I don't think they need to put out all the stuff yet.....hey, Thanksgiving hasn't even been here yet....It's like they are skipping over Thanksgiving and this day is important......by: Tucker
11. I think it is so weird....It's not even Thanksgiving......It's not right......by: son-in-law
12. Anytime after Halloween...I'm game for it then!.....by: Trista
13. My husband says it is ?#*@!?*#@!#&*?@#&* whatever that means!...by: Shug
(let me explain....those are not bad words, just his explanation of how crazy he thinks it is)
Well........Different Strokes for different folks...I suppose!!!
Have a happy Friday!!