Monday, October 10, 2011

Pink Pig Laughter...



Laughter.....I laugh every time I see this PIG bus!

I have no idea who it belongs to, but I know that the place it calls home is in a tiny little
town just West of our small little City!

Someone really had to have an imagination to think of turning an old school bus into
a big pink pig.....

Check out the nose....and those cute little ears.....and the part that you can't see, is a cute little
curly tail!

We are suppose to enjoy life, and it's the little things like a silly ol' bus that can bring us a positive outlook on life.  After all, laughter does help us strengthen  our emotional and physical being.  Laughter allows us to maintain the uplifted spirit that makes us feel so good....

A sense of humor is a great gift from God.
It truly does mend our bodies, and it can lighten the burdens that we let ourselves get so bogged down with. One of the best things of all, is that laughter brings about a warmth in each of us, that those around us need....It is extremely good to laugh with our children, grandchildren, family and friends....It develops a peaceful bond between us..
To enjoy the little things of life and to do so with laughter brings about a better way of living and it creates an exciting and wonderful life...

Take time today to find some small thing in life that will turn a frown up-side down....

I hope this cute little Pink PIG will bring you much joy!!

Enjoy your Blessing of Laughter....

Hugs,

Shug ~






4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more - God gives us a sense of humor to help us live more fully!

    And this pic - helped me today girl.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, Shug... Gotta love it!!!!! Thanks for sharing.. Someone needs to show this one for the Pink Saturday meme.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Now that pink bus is guaranteed to put a grin on your face! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That did put a smile on my face and boy did I need that today. Thanks, Shug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...