Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Your Prayers are So Appreciated...

God's grace is too big, too great to fully understand.  So, we must take the moments of His grace throughout the day with us..
Like, the music of the songbird in the mornings, or like the kindness shown in the afternoons... and we cannot forget the restful sleep at night.....

We are so thankful for those of you that have so diligently been praying for baby Zoey....she has gone through several rough days of intense testing, but the doctor's feel that they are now on the right track....

Zoey is being treated for "OMS Syndrome."  Opsoclonus Myoclonus Syndrome.  This is a rare neurological disorder and it is characterized by rythmic, involuntary motion of the limbs during voluntary movements.

Myoclonus is brief shock like spasms, and,  Opsoclonus is rapid horizontal eye movements, also know as "Dancing Eyes."

Sam (Zoey's Mom) sent a message yesterday, saying that there has been some signs of improvement, and for this, we are so very thankful....

Zoey will be hospitalized about four or five more weeks, and will then receive treatments for about a year after that....She is scheduled to have a biopsy for a small mass on her liver, tomorrow....so, Please continue to be in prayer for this sweet angel....

                                              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wow....there has just been so much going on, and I apologize to each of you for not having the time to leave comments on your lovely blogs.....I do read them!

I promise, I will catch up soon!!  But, for now....I hope you won't forget about me, and that you will be uderstanding of my limited time right now!  I blog because I love it, but I do enjoy the comments as well....Helps me connect with each of you in a personal way.....I love connecting with friends!

Warm Hugs and Sweet Blessing.....

shug ~

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I sat down for a minute to rest and read. Your blog was the first one to come up.

    I will praise God and thank Him for the answer. I try never to neglect to thank him for the gift of intellect that he gives those in the healing profession.

    AND now, I will pray very specifically for her treatment and for that biopsy.

    I'm also moved to uplift her family, especially her mommy, for the next five weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot to handle for such a little baby, and I can only imagine what her parents are going through. I think we're prone to take 'peace' for granted, but God shows up most when things are rough, as they are now for this family. She will be prayed for and I know you'll keep us informed.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard when little ones have to go through these things! Prays for all of you!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be the hardest thing for us humans to go through is when our little ones are sick or in pain or something's not right. I'm lifting this little family up to Him who can heal all and the Giver of all Comfort. Thanks, Shug - for giving us this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving thoughts and prayers coming your way! It must be so worrying for you but your positive spirit and faith will see you through. Lots of love to your precious little angel. love from AnneMarie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God for improvements for Zoey. God loves her even more than her parents or anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Shug, such a difficult time for this sweet family. At least there is a diagnosis. Prayerfully thinking of Zoey and all her loved ones during this critical time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear Zoey has a bit of improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it is hard to know what to say to you. But I am thinking about you and your family. And I'll be praying. Keep in touch. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for asking us to lift up Zoey in prayer...i can only imagine how hard it is on the family.
    I totally understand being busy so always know when you are needing a break for awhile that you are missed, not forgotten> Your blog is a inspiration to so many!
    Love to you today,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad Zoey is showing signs of improvement -- such a little one to be going through such trauma!

    No problems about not reading the blogs -- life comes first, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...