Friday, September 30, 2011

Treat Yourself to a Good Laugh....


Oh yes, spending time with friends is the
glue that holds many of us together....

We all need to break away from our daily
routines and learn to get involved in something
that brings us a lot of laughter..

Like.... Bunco!!

I am really becoming a social butterfly..
last week it was Pokeno, and this week
it's Bunco......



Last month, Shanda was the Bunco Queen...


This week....Amber was the winner!!



In this picture, is the "Ghost" player...?!?

If there is an uneven number of players,
then we have to call in the ghost!
I wonder if the ghost ever wins!!

Actually, this was my first time ever to
play, and I had no idea that my cheeks
would be hurting when I left....I laughed and laughed!

You know, God gives us the Blessings of laughter,
and it is our job to keep a big smile on our face in order to bring joy to others as well...

Our church ladies get together once a month
for a good ol' Bunco night...We are all able to share
a generous dose of fun and laughter with one another as we fellowship and strengthen our relationships as fellow Christians...

Maybe next month, I'll get to wear that crown home
and be the "Bunco Queen" for a month....

Have Fun...Invest in friendship....and don't forget to

LAUGH!

hugs,

Shug




11 comments:

  1. I've never played bunco. I would love it, I think. I need a reason for my cheeks to hurt with laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to laugh, so I must investigate this game called bunco!

    BTW, just wanted to let you know in case you don't get by my blog (I can see how busy you are...ha ha!) that I've given you an award. If you don't want it, just ignore. I understand some folks don't like awards and that's okay! Anyway, just wanted to give you a head's up.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look like you are having too much fun!!!! How cool! But I must say I don't know what bunco is! I do remember in the fifties there were cop shows that had Bunco Squads, but I'm sure you ladies would never be involved in anything like that, ha ha!!! So I'm off to Google this game, hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that game and can never get anyone to play it with me! Rats!
    I need painful cheeks :D
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug, didn't take time to check to see if you have email so I'll just answer here, hope its okay. Just copy and paste the award on my post and use in your blog post. Easy, peasy! I should have mentioned it before. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug, so glad you stopped by my blog. Hope yo will return. I was once asked to join a group of ladies t play Bunco and at that time in my life I didn't have any spare time.:( And they played weekly. Anyway I have since bought the game and it just sits there. I've been playing Rook here lately with family and we have a great time! Nice blog you have, I'll be back. Very grateful for Cheryl! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shug!

    First of all, thank you for worrying about me (((((hugs))))! Just had a very busy, draining summer!

    My daughter is a Bunco nut!! Looks like you had a great time - laughter is the best medicine!!

    Warm Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughter with good friends is medicine for the soul!! Glad you enjoyed your bunko with friends!! I enjoyed a good day in Canton with one of mine!! Good medicine, I say. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun-filled relationship with your friends! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just passing through and thought id stop and say hello. Have a very nice weekend everyone. Richard from the Amish community of Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment.
    What fun you girls are having! There is nothing like fellowship with friends.
    Happy weekend.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...