Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mental Energy...


Good Morning Precious Friends.......

As I was putting this little collage together last night, it suddenly

came to me that the top picture was perfect for this post....

 A simple little leaf that is stuck way out on a limb....


My mental energy is in desperate need of some B-12.

We have just entered the season of Fall, and everyone knows that Fall brings about all kinds of things...whether it be crafting, coming up with new and exciting recipes, baking, designing or  just plain excitement that is brought on by the new and refreshing colors that this season offers.


It is true...My mind is having a mental block...

I write about Inspiration, and here I am being the one that needs to be inspired!!  What is up with this?  I am blank when it comes to writing right now....

I know that often, we face hurdles in the pursuit of doing the things

that we love, and goodness, I know that my writing challenge holds no comparison to those who are facing difficulties in life right now....


I know that in my situation, I have learned to Rush in life, when what I need to be doing is WAITING!!



I know that when I take the time to focus on the possibles, then I will be able to positively change this challenging Mind Fog that I am experiencing at the moment...

I think I'll listen to some music, try to slow down, and instead of searching so hard, I'll just let it come to me......


Honestly, I think I have way tooooo many thoughts in this head of mine...

I just can't seem to put it all together... Editing and adding certain pictures of simple creative subjects, or editing and adding pictures to my writing topics....


Not to worry....this too shall pass.....and I know I will be back on track soon!
I suppose it just depends on how you look at that picture above....
Is that a lonely leaf, hanging there on that bare limb, all by itself?

Or....Is this leaf hanging there, all by itself, because of it's beauty, it's strength, and it's ability to endure? 


Thanks for letting me share today....and  I hope you have all the happiness that you can possibly handle today.....

Hugs,

Shug ~

8 comments:

  1. Morning Shug! Beautiful pictures, hope you have a restful, productive day!
    Blessings on your Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lone leaf hanging out on the limb makes me think that it wants its season to hang on forever because of the color wheel it brings to our world. You are so insightful. I love your energy even when you are out of sorts. Your strength and faith will return you full circle~~~however, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this entry~
    Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping in to see me...it's been so busy here that I hardly get to do this anymore...slowed days are coming.
    BlessYourHeart
    Oh, I fell in love with your Sweet Love pic of you and hubby smoochin' in the phone booth...precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I have been meaning to tell you how much I love your fall header! Well, really no words are needed with that neat collage. You are STILL plenty creative, I could never do a collage like that, it has everything!! God gives us down times in our lives to be quiet and still, this is something we need. Remember the verse "Be still and know that I am God"? And that really is true. There is a time for everything, and I guess your time right now is just to slow down a bit. This also may be a doubly good thing so you don't burn out. I know you are a high energy person, but you want to stay that way! We all need to stop and refresh once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries sweetie. We all need to stop and fuel up our tanks again. As women all we tend to do is give.

    Yep, I'm sure those creative juices will be flowin' free soon and very soon my friend.

    God bless ya and have a terrific Thursday!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have our 'down' times, Shug... It's just human --and okay!!!! That's why I take blogging breaks.

    It helps to take your camera and go for a walk in the park or somewhere. This time of year, there are so many things to photograph. That may give you some inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shug...I know how you feel..but you do so well, even when you think you're not able to write! This blog posting inspires all of us!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always seem to know what to say! But I do know what you mean about those times when the muse just isn't there. My trouble is that I get ideas but if I don't immediately write it down, I'll forget what they were. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you just did a fine job. And, I LOVE the leaf and the fall mosaic! Lets enjoy the cool this weekend! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   šŸ€ Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...