Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unrestricted Love




I thank you God for this lovely day!

Unrestricted love gives us the amazing opportunity to see life in a very special way.....

All that we need to do is to open wide the window of our souls and allow the light to shine through.....

Take for example, this plain ol' ordinary day that we have so graciously been given....
By embracing this day with love in our hearts, we take the first step towards finding our hope of peace.

When the reservoir of our hearts are filled to overflowing with love, this is when we are able to find real joy and happiness....

So, Dear Friends......As my morning begins, I want to wish you a day full of beauty, peace, humor, and love.....

Happy Saturday...

Hugs from ME,
Shug ~

6 comments:

  1. And a happy Saturday to you too Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture, I have one like it, only not the pretty effects. I know you will have a great weekend, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sentiment - thanks for a great start to the day!
    Mary
    (hope you are safe from the wildfires)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you!
    "Enjoy the day that God has made."

    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet thoughts from one blog friend to another! Thank you Shug - I hope your day was just as fabulous as the one you wished for us!

    Your little Mylee is going to Oak Tree Academy? We have one of those in our town. It's a Montessori school. I don't know where you live but this caught my eye... One of my boys went there when it first opened...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...