Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good morning again.....If you will look on the lake side of this beautiful hotel, on the 8th floor, sitting out on the balcony, you will find me right there as I write this post.....

Nothing but Gorgeous.....

So Peaceful and Quite....

Isn't this a wonderful birthday gift?  I think I mentioned earlier, than Sam was taking me to Branson for a late birthday gift...

The show "Noah" is almost coming to an end, and this is one that I really wanted to see....and guess what?   We now have late evening tickets!!!

This entire trip is centered around rest and relaxation, shopping for antiques, and the show "Noah."

Speaking of antiques.....I made a few purchases yesterday that will go great in my "RED" kitchen....

NOW, I'm on the lookout for some "old" moonshine jugs!

Sam and I are having a BLAST....Wish you all were here with us..

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend....Be safe and have fun!!

Shug ~











3 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is one beautiful hotel!! I hope when you get home you will show us your new red things. Enjoy the play!!! Maybe pictures? Most plays don't mind if you keep the flash turned off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! What a sweet hubby you have. Can't wait to see your red kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...