Friday, May 13, 2011

Teeny Weeny Things of Life


Jeepers, Leepers.......If any of you are like me, you have forgotten what it was that you were going to post today...

I thought I was gonna have a break down, waiting on blogger to be repaired!
I was up early and had my post ready to go and then......well, you know don't you?  I COULDN'T POST!

We fuss over the small, teeny weeny things in life, such as blogger being down and messing up my schedule.....but, patience is required and (I) need to learn to lift my head and smile when things happen...

A few years ago, I would call this stress, but now I see it as just a detour of my time..

One thing for sure is .....Life goes on and I'm sure glad it does!

"Have Patience during the great time of waiting"

Blessings,
Shug ~





5 comments:

  1. I love your picture at the top, and the colors in it! I looked on the shutdown as a vacation, they are also totally re-doing it all. I think I still have the info if you want me to e-mail it to you, just send me a blank e-mail so I can reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, patience in waiting is needed. It's getting easier as I get older - I think!! I don't post as frequently as others do, but I certainly miss reading what everyone else has written. Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree ,, we shouldn't sweat the little things,,with all the mix ups I've never got to answer your question about my paintings,, and where I put them all.I have so many hanging on my walls you would think its an art gallery and every family member and friend get them whether they like it or not as well,, lol.Well I'm just joking ,, I wouldn't force them on anyone,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone just posted a blog telling us to Stop, Look and Listen.... I added that my word today is to be PATIENT.... I let the Blogger problems upset me... Oh Well---like you said... It was a minor problem in the big scheme of things in life...

    BUT--I still need to learn patience.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the overall scheme of things,blogger not working is of so little concern.Having said that,it annoyed me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...