Steps of Faith

Steps of Faith

Monday, May 9, 2011

Simply Family....


Mother's Day.....This picture was taken after a ride in the bug
WITH THE TOP DOWN!



Check out my gifts....How about the punching bag? 
I love it!


Trista and her family......
Oh...and Bella!



Shanda and her family......
Oh...and by the way, Tom managed to put that butter on his face just before I clicked the button!  He is always a character!






I love this guy!











  A wonderful Mother's Day....
I am Blessed!

Make this Monday great...
Give the world a smile!

Shug

10 comments:

Katharine said...

Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time!
Blessings on your day friend!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Great pictures of a happy family.

Ginny said...

What great pictures, and everyone so happy!! Where did you get that huge flower? That's my favorite picture! You have such a beautiful family!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Gorgeous pictures, Shug... You have such a beautiful family...
Hugs,
Betsy

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

You are most blessed, Shug! What a wonderful day!! I LOVE that huge flower! And, tell us about the punching bag! blessings ~ tanna

Kimmie said...

Your girls are just as gorgeous as you are!

Louisiana Belle said...

You have a beautiful family. Looks like you had a great mother's day. So happy for ya!

Farmchick said...

Such great pictures and it looks like a great Mother's Day!

Debbie said...

Beautiful family, nice gifts. Love the beverage dispenser, but most of all the framed star. Um-um!

Vickie said...

Shug - You have a beautiful family and you all look so happy to be spending Mother's Day together! Hope things are going well - I'm trying to get back to my blog now that the wedding is over! Take care!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com

Blog Archive

Sam

Sam

Yes....My Grandkids Rock

Yes....My Grandkids Rock