You all may have heard this before, but I believe the moral of the story is so true...Hope you all enjoy!
Two angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.
The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room.
Instead, the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.
As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it
When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "things aren't always as they seem."
The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.
After sharing what little food they had, the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.
When the sun came up the next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.
Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.
The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen?
The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.
The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and yet you let the cow die....
"Things aren't always what they seem, " the older angel replied.
"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."
"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife and I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always as they seem."
Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should...If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later......
Some people ( )
come into our lives ) /
and quickly go... (_ /
( ) Some people
\ ( become friends
\_) and stay awhile....
Leaving beautiful Oooo
footprints on our ( )
hearts...... ) /
oooO and we are
( ) never
\ ( quite the same
\_) because we have
made a good friend!!
( \_/ )
( / \ )
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- Sweet Garden Magic.....
- Great Finds!
- "ME" Time.....
- This Little Froggy
- Always Bring Your Own Sunshine!
- Together Is the Nicest Place To Be
- Hallelujah....JESUS IS ALIVE!!
- I can see clearly Now!
- I Humbly Thank You...
- Need Your Prayers.....
- Easter....Do They Really Know??
- My Exact Words!
- The Brilliance of God's Glory.....
- .Hello....I Think We Have A Problem!
- Standing Tall and Shouting Praises!
- They Work!
- Traveling Angels......
- Whispers, The Rest Of The Story....
- Wasn't What I Had Planned!
- Whispers In The Morning....cont. #2
- Whispers In The Morning.....Continued
- Whispers In The Morning...
- My Simple Saturday....Mind Game..
- A Special Day.....Pet Day!
- My Happy Place....
- Wear It With Pride and Simple Happiness...
- 31 Things You Might Not Know
- A Cupcake Kind of Day....
- Scatter Love...Scatter Kindness
- Simple Saturday.....My Bluebonnet
- Wha....La....Delici - O - sus
- ▼ April (31)