Our thought life determines who we are.......
It is so easy to make bad decisions based upon words spoken from others that we come in contact with on a daily basis.
Way to often we become blinded by our own emotions that come to us as a result of negativity that surrounds us.
Therefore, we find ourselves feeling trapped and before we know it, we are in the middle of a mind game...
We wrestle and struggle against thoughts and feelings that are held captive in our minds and we then find ourselves absorbing the contents of a negative world.
In these vulnerable times, we need to ask God for the power to press forward in HIS word and in HIS love. The good thing here is that we can find pure VICTORY when we are willing to release these so called mind games to the one that longs to fight our battles....
In my times of darkness, God provided me with LIGHT!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- Sweet Garden Magic.....
- Great Finds!
- "ME" Time.....
- This Little Froggy
- Always Bring Your Own Sunshine!
- Together Is the Nicest Place To Be
- Hallelujah....JESUS IS ALIVE!!
- I can see clearly Now!
- I Humbly Thank You...
- Need Your Prayers.....
- Easter....Do They Really Know??
- My Exact Words!
- The Brilliance of God's Glory.....
- .Hello....I Think We Have A Problem!
- Standing Tall and Shouting Praises!
- They Work!
- Traveling Angels......
- Whispers, The Rest Of The Story....
- Wasn't What I Had Planned!
- Whispers In The Morning....cont. #2
- Whispers In The Morning.....Continued
- Whispers In The Morning...
- My Simple Saturday....Mind Game..
- A Special Day.....Pet Day!
- My Happy Place....
- Wear It With Pride and Simple Happiness...
- 31 Things You Might Not Know
- A Cupcake Kind of Day....
- Scatter Love...Scatter Kindness
- Simple Saturday.....My Bluebonnet
- Wha....La....Delici - O - sus
- ▼ April (31)