Thursday, April 28, 2011

"ME" Time.....

Today.....I'm going to dream that time is standing still.....JUST FOR ME!



Me time?   Every woman needs "ME" time and.....  WE DESERVE IT!

So today.....My dreams are taking me away....I'm off to a beautiful island........



Picture from our trip to Kauai........quality of the picture isn't
so clear....but the memories are.




This is what I call life!  I am completely overwhelmed by the beauty of this quite place.  Want you join me?  Relax and enjoy  a nice warm cup of tea and a foot massage that breathes life into every part of our being!










I am surrounded by the mesmerizing rhythm of the waves as they are coming ashore.  I can hear the faint twittering of suspicious birds as they gather around.....




My entire body is now at the mercy of warm wraps that cover me from head to toe.  I now can feel such inner peace because I am stress free!


 
ME........




Why do we wait?  Why not allow ourselves to be fully pampered more often?
It feels good to be waited upon.....doesn't it?




Is this what it feels like to be a "Princess?"




*****
"Blushing Peach soda"




I don't know about you, but I now feel
Revived, envigorated, and alive.







My, how I needed this ME time!




Hope your day has been as good as mine.

                                     Shug..

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us away for awhile! I really needed it after being up all night with the tornados. I've now had enough of spring and want winter back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thankyou I needed that,, i'll be back tomorrow,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug, Nice post... I NEED it. We went through a rough day yesterday---with storm after storm after storm.. Luckily, we are fine --but it is very sad to see all of the damage and devastation today all around the south. Makes me cry....

    Hope you enjoy your "ME" day, Shug.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need some pampering today.Let's just say that the emotions arwtender and the body is feeing it.Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we do this everyday? Mmmm that beach looks amazing!!
    Blessings on your "me" day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your Me time, Shug! We girls definitely need it from time to time, don't we? I could really use a good massage at a spa right about now. And then a manicure...how about a makeover? New hairdo? Ha! I'm daydreaming now, but it was fun. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...