"In the seed is an APPLE....you can't see it yet"
This my friend, is a good statement! It takes a tiny apple seed to make a tree that is full of healthy red apples.....Think of it this way.
What if you had contracted to grow apples for a big super market and when you went to purchase the apple seeds, you could not find any. To avoid having to give up the contract, you pick up another kind of seed and bring it home and plant it right there in the middle of the orchard. Is the tree going to produce apples just because of where it is planted and because you are expecting apples to grow from the tree? The answer is a big fat NO!
Isn't this true in life as well....We plant all kinds of seeds in our daily living. Seeds of kindness, seeds of love, seeds of wisdom, seeds of knowing our Heavenly Father, and we sometimes allow ourselves to plant seeds of bitterness, or anger.
It is very important for us to remember that we need to be careful when planting seeds in life not to mix them all up...Are you understanding what I'm talking about here?
I'll give you a short example here without going into too much detail......In my life, God has Blessed Sam and I with the opportunity to plant a special seed in some one's life....We have tried in every way possible to plant the seeds that we know God would expect us to plant....We have been steadfast in making sure that these seeds have been watered and fed in order for them to mature and blossom into something beautiful.
This past week, a situation came up that caused me to plant a different kind of seed. Instead of planting a seed of acceptance, I planted a seed of anger and a seed of disgust...
Do I really want these kind of seeds planted in my garden? A seed that might take over and spread throughout the good seeds that I have planted?
I had to ask myself the question, "Was what I was angered about really worth the risk of seeing what we have planted go to waste?"
The answer is NO!....I need to get back in there and plant so many seeds of goodness until they gently take over and force the bad seeds to wither.
I am so very thankful that I recognize this mistake and that I can clean up the garden and move on. I can continue to be the gardener that I know God wants me to be!
We all must be very careful when it comes to the seeds that we plant in life!!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- The Language of Friendship
- The Colors of The Rainbow...so pretty in the sky!
- I Will Not Forget You...
- Simple Pleasures Of Life....
- Does Grace Know Your Name?
- If you're gonna DREAM, then dream BIG!
- The What If's Of Life.....
- Oh Spring....You Are Almost Here!
- Do you have the Magic Formula that I Need?
- Thankfulness Is Something
- Thankfullness is Something
- In the seed in an Apple....you can't see it yet"
- A Bargain Crafty Kind of Gal.....
- Strength Of A Survivor
- Need Extra Time? Let me tell You how to get it!
- Using your Talents...Free Throws For Souls!
- Love Is A Good Thing ~
- Our Inner Beauty
- " Why? Lord"
- When Being A Kid Was FUN!
- I Never Caught Anything From An Apron....But Love
- Life Is Sweeter With A Little Chocolate
- A New Adventure In Life
- It Hurts To Say Goodbye
- Snow Day 2011
- All In A Week!
- cAN'TdO aNYTHING rIGHT iS mY tITLE tODAY!
- I think Its About To Get Cold
- I could Be In Trouble
- Blooming Where God Plants Me.....
- ▼ February (30)