Friday, February 4, 2011

cAN'TdO aNYTHING rIGHT iS mY tITLE tODAY!

My dear friends today is (hopefully) my last post. I have had a great time this week visiting with all of you. I'm gonna try to do a better job with my typing.  Had a few comments about my capital lettering.  We have snow!!!  It snowed last night.  I am sure shug will post pictures tomorrow.

Can't do anything right is my title today.  Well, well, well.  now that yall have just about got use to my blogging language shug is cutting the cord.  I don't quite understand what the problem is.  I thought I was bending over backwards to serve her while she was sick, now let me just tell you. I know she told me just to type and push my the button, but what she doesn't realize is that she fell asleep several times several times in my dictation. 

 I feel very unappreciated.  I had to take a day off from work to take her all the way to Dallas for this here surgery.  I sat in that waiting room waiting on her (or at least she thought I did) and I didn't tell you this earlier her surgeon was about 6 foot 4, dark hair, slim build rather nice looking man twenty years her younger.  It took me a while to figure out why she wanted to go to Dallas.  So the truth comes out.

 Now not one time did she say thank you.  I didn't even ask her to drive home so I could take a nap!  Now to make this story short rather than to go into every little detail, I will say as the meds wore off shug was not happy at all with my cooking,(Guess she doesn't like the same left overs every single meal) with my cleaning,(One washer load is enough per week.  just throw everything in at once.  Save money and time.  Don't even have to pay extra for pink underwear) with my pampering,(I tried not to hit her hands but hey, I'm a big guy) with my washing her hair (now I know why we buy so much shampoo.  Washing her hair is like washing the dog) and talking on the phone (you know she would have answered the phone.  what woman wouldn't.  besides I wasn't cold) and I did all of this at the same time  without electricity. (It wasn't my fault that the electric company decided to pull the plug)

All I got was SAM!  SAM!  SAM!  SAM!  and I dare not tell you the rest. 

Sam says Shug Sez

GET OFF MY BLOG!

5 comments:

  1. Shug, hope you're feeling much better. Sam needs to have a blog of his own! He's a hoot! I bet you guys have a lot of fun at your house. Take care and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have enjoyed your post and getting to harrass you, but thankful Shug can get back on the job. Enjoy the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I can say your blogs are as uplifting and spiritual as Shug's, but you really have done a good job. My advice today is leave her little red bug in the garage....no snowing around in it acting like a teenager!! Hope you all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should've gone to Dallas for my surgery! Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We may all head to Dallas for surgery! Hope Shug is up and well, and typing happily again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...