My dear friends today is (hopefully) my last post. I have had a great time this week visiting with all of you. I'm gonna try to do a better job with my typing. Had a few comments about my capital lettering. We have snow!!! It snowed last night. I am sure shug will post pictures tomorrow.
Can't do anything right is my title today. Well, well, well. now that yall have just about got use to my blogging language shug is cutting the cord. I don't quite understand what the problem is. I thought I was bending over backwards to serve her while she was sick, now let me just tell you. I know she told me just to type and push my the button, but what she doesn't realize is that she fell asleep several times several times in my dictation.
I feel very unappreciated. I had to take a day off from work to take her all the way to Dallas for this here surgery. I sat in that waiting room waiting on her (or at least she thought I did) and I didn't tell you this earlier her surgeon was about 6 foot 4, dark hair, slim build rather nice looking man twenty years her younger. It took me a while to figure out why she wanted to go to Dallas. So the truth comes out.
Now not one time did she say thank you. I didn't even ask her to drive home so I could take a nap! Now to make this story short rather than to go into every little detail, I will say as the meds wore off shug was not happy at all with my cooking,(Guess she doesn't like the same left overs every single meal) with my cleaning,(One washer load is enough per week. just throw everything in at once. Save money and time. Don't even have to pay extra for pink underwear) with my pampering,(I tried not to hit her hands but hey, I'm a big guy) with my washing her hair (now I know why we buy so much shampoo. Washing her hair is like washing the dog) and talking on the phone (you know she would have answered the phone. what woman wouldn't. besides I wasn't cold) and I did all of this at the same time without electricity. (It wasn't my fault that the electric company decided to pull the plug)
All I got was SAM! SAM! SAM! SAM! and I dare not tell you the rest.
Sam says Shug Sez
GET OFF MY BLOG!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- The Language of Friendship
- The Colors of The Rainbow...so pretty in the sky!
- I Will Not Forget You...
- Simple Pleasures Of Life....
- Does Grace Know Your Name?
- If you're gonna DREAM, then dream BIG!
- The What If's Of Life.....
- Oh Spring....You Are Almost Here!
- Do you have the Magic Formula that I Need?
- Thankfulness Is Something
- Thankfullness is Something
- In the seed in an Apple....you can't see it yet"
- A Bargain Crafty Kind of Gal.....
- Strength Of A Survivor
- Need Extra Time? Let me tell You how to get it!
- Using your Talents...Free Throws For Souls!
- Love Is A Good Thing ~
- Our Inner Beauty
- " Why? Lord"
- When Being A Kid Was FUN!
- I Never Caught Anything From An Apron....But Love
- Life Is Sweeter With A Little Chocolate
- A New Adventure In Life
- It Hurts To Say Goodbye
- Snow Day 2011
- All In A Week!
- cAN'TdO aNYTHING rIGHT iS mY tITLE tODAY!
- I think Its About To Get Cold
- I could Be In Trouble
- Blooming Where God Plants Me.....
- ▼ February (30)