Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Where did 2010 go?  I don't know!

Happy New Year 2011 to all of you...

This is My Wish For You....

May the New Year Fill Your Heart with New Hopes....May you reach out to New Opportunities in life....I wish you Prosperity, Health, and Success...I wish for you Serenity with each New Sunrise.....I wish for you a Path that leads to beautiful tomorrows....I wish you Peace when you are lonely.....I wish you abundant time for relaxation.....I wish for you the opportunity to open a New Book in life......May you have Faith to guide you....May you have Peace within your heart....I wish for you the wisdom to choose priorities....I wish for you Happiness and Joy....I wish you many New Friends.... I wish you a smile that says "I love God and I love my Life."  And Most of All...I wish you a CLOSER WALK WITH THE LORD....May you grow in HIS Love this coming year!!!

************


Sam and I were especially Blessed to be able to "Ring In The New Year" with our wonderful Friends....

It is a Huge Blessing to have friends that truly know the Lord!

Much Love to each of them for a special evening...We were entertained with a lot of laughter and we made great memories that will stay in our hearts forever!!

Shug Sez....

Happy New Year !!

1 comment:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...