Monday, December 20, 2010

Accept God's Challenge

Mary was young and unmarried when an angel told her that she was going to have a Son....the long awaited Messiah.

Mary was willing to say yes to God without worrying about what this decision may cost her.  Are We willing to trust God unconditionally?

When God calls us for a specific task, He also equips us to be able to do our part.  We must Trust God...

One question that comes to my mind is "What if the fulfillment of God's greatest promises depended upon my own faithfulness"

Wow and Wow again!  Mary had Faith to carry out the challenge that God had called her to do.  I am so thankful that God chose Mary and that she obeyed Him.....

Shug Sez.....

We must accept the challenges that God gives us....Our faithfulness brings glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...