It's a new day and as you may have noticed, my blog has a brand new look....I'm crazy about CHANGE...and I love giving face lifts to my writing page...Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.
Can you believe it is almost 2011..... Where has this past year gone? This means it is almost time to make those famous "New Year's Resolutions."
Things like save money, lose weight, be a kinder person, have more patience, be more involved in church, and so on and so on!
I'm one of those people that rarely makes a New Year's Resolution.
Why? I don't know....
I think it makes me feel better if I can jot down the things that I have learned to appreciate about myself during the past year. This way, I can identify the things that I have accomplished and recognize the positive things in my life. I don't accept any negative thoughts and I
try to stay focused on the changes that have made me happy.....
These are simple things that may be seemingly unimportant to someone else, but each one is something that I like about ME..This past year, I have discovered..........
1. I love soups....All kinds of soups! I could eat soup everyday.
2. I'll never be too old to run through a cold sprinkler on a hot
3. It is so rewarding for me to spend time with my friends...
4. Every time I let go of something I used to like, I have
more room for the things I enjoy NOW.
5. I love BLING because I love it! Not because I want to impress
6. Water is good for ME...Even if I don't like to drink water, I
7. The flavor of fresh vegetables is so much better than those I
buy at the grocery store.
8. I really do enjoy taking Naps!
9. I finally realize that I like my hair long.
10. Getting rid of stuff I don't use can be painful, but it feels
exhilarating once I've done it.
11. I love Hugs...I love to give hugs and I love to get hugs..
12. Just because my favorite color is Black does not mean that
I'm weird. It means that I love a color that I love....
13. I'm not as shy as I once was.
14. I love Fish tacos....even with cilantro.
15. Life will still go on even if I don't make my bed....
16. I have met some wonderful friends all across the country
through my blog....
There are so many things that I have discovered about myself this past year. I think this is a good start to my list.
I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me.....
There is no need to fret about things in life....Relax and let life happen...
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)
- The Humor is Infectious
- Light Is Good...From Whatever Lamp It Shines!
- 2010...What I Have Learned!
- Construction Day.....
- Need or Greed?
- Far Out Thinking
- The Greatest Gift of All.....
- Wonder and Joy
- I think I know How Frosty Felt......
- Oh What Fun It Is To........
- Christmas Memories...
- Accept God's Challenge
- The Best Gifts...
- Can't Miss This Preview
- Happy 80th Birthday Dad!
- Treasures of My Heart.....
- I Wish I Had A Box
- My Christmas Wish List
- Voice of An Angel
- Celebrations Galore
- A Wonderful Life.......
- Catch The Spirit
- Walk In The Light.....Beautiful Light
- Our Hearts Are Made For Joy!
- Grandma Got Beat Up By The Christmas Tree....
- I love to Hear Praise Reports
- Truth of The Pillow
- Catch the Fever.....
- Resize Your Thinking Cap.....
- The Cake......
- ▼ December (30)