Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010...What I Have Learned!

It's a new day and as you may have noticed, my blog has a brand new look....I'm crazy about CHANGE...and I love giving face lifts to my writing page...Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.

Can you believe it is almost 2011..... Where has this past year gone?  This means it is almost time to make those famous "New Year's Resolutions."

Things like save money, lose weight, be a kinder person, have more patience, be more involved in church, and so on and so on!

I'm one of those people that rarely makes a New Year's Resolution.
Why?  I don't know....

I think it makes me feel better if I can jot down the things that I have learned to appreciate about myself during the past year.  This way, I can identify the things that I have accomplished and recognize the positive things in my life.  I don't accept any negative thoughts and I
try to stay focused on the changes that have made me happy.....

These are simple things that may be seemingly unimportant to someone else, but each one is something that I like about ME..This past year, I have discovered..........

1.    I love soups....All kinds of soups!  I could eat soup everyday.
2.    I'll never be too old to run through a cold sprinkler on a hot
       summer day....
3.    It is so rewarding for me to spend time with my friends...
4.    Every time I let go of something I used to like, I have
       more room for the things I enjoy NOW.
5.    I love BLING because I love it!  Not because I want to impress
       someone else!
6.    Water is good for ME...Even if I don't like to drink water, I  
       need it...
7.    The flavor of fresh vegetables is so much better than those I
        buy at the grocery store.
8.    I really do enjoy taking Naps!
9.    I finally realize that I like my hair long.
10.  Getting rid of stuff I don't use can be painful, but it feels
       exhilarating once I've done it.
11.  I love Hugs...I love to give hugs and I love to get hugs..
12.  Just because my favorite color is Black does not mean that
       I'm weird.  It means that I love a color that I love....
13.  I'm not as shy as I once was.
14.  I love Fish tacos....even with cilantro.
15.  Life will still go on even if I don't make my bed....
16.  I have met some wonderful friends all across the country
       through my blog....

There are so many things that I have discovered about myself this past year.  I think this is a good start to my list. 
I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me.....

Shug Sez.....

There is no need to fret about things in life....Relax and let life happen...

3 comments:

  1. Oh how easy life would be if fretting didn't come into play.

    The new look is great. I don't make resolutions either.

    Have a super day!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look and the new pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...