Monday, September 20, 2010

One Hot Weekend.....

Let me just tell you how Hot this weekend really was.....I was ready to do something that I have never done before.  I was tempted to hit the streets and start begging....Sign and all!

 
Oh Yes......I was desperate...I needed some COOL AIR!
(....Of course, any work that I was going to do, had to be in an air conditioned place...)
Do you see the thermostat gage in our house?

This past Friday evening the Lord sent us some rain....along with the rain was some really bad lightning and loud thunder.
Just after it passed, I noticed that it was getting warm inside the house. 

Who wants to come fix someones air at 9:00 at night.  We called the service guy, but NO answer.  So......we had the whole night to spend with no air.....

Thank goodness for fans!



One Fan


Two Fans.....



Three Fans......



Four......



And we even had to use the fan that I had already packed in Sam's suitcase for his business trip the next day....   ?????????????

Seems a power surge knocked out the motor on the air conditioner.
Finally got air the next day at 3:00!  I am so thankful for fans...

Shug Sez.......

Grow flowers of gratitude in the soil of prayer....


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's the worst! We lived in a rental house once with a 40 yr old a/c and if the temp was over 90 the house never got below 80. Glad yours is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you have air!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...