Friday, June 11, 2010

Got the ibby Jibby's

Well, the time has come.  I have been expecting it, but not exactly in this way.  We are going to have to get a brand new BACK DOOR.

And by now you are thinking OMG.....she is desperate to come up with something to blog about!  Well, that is not exactly true...Let me explain.  We have three sets of "French Doors" in our house.  The doors are beautiful wooden French Doors, but one of them has slightly warped due to weather. 

Just so happens that it is at my back porch and the bottom portion of the door is what is warped.  I have been thinking for the past year that some of the little creatures from outside already think, WOW, she has installed a special little door for us......  I'm Like, whew hoo, not that crazy yet!

Don't know for sure and I have no proof of it, but this past Saturday, one of those little things made it's way to my bathroom.  Yes, I am talking a bout a baby snake.  Makes me cringe to think about it.  I will say that it is a good thing that it was a Sat. and a good thing that Sam was home.  I am almost sure that that everyone in town heard my scream.  If Sam had not been home, I would have been trapped in the bathroom all day long.

No kidding.....I can not stand them!  Needless to say, I have the door man coming today to order me a set of metal French Doors....
I could not be any more excited than what I am right now.  Whew hoo! Whew hoo! Whew hoo!

You have no idea how long it took me to walk back into that bathroom.  I can tell you one thing though.  My house is cleaner than it has ever been.  Nothing is on the floor other than furniture.  And when I get up at night to go to the bathroom....EVERY LIGHT IN OUR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM IS ON!

I really think that Sam thought he was going to have to be moving.
That's not a bad idea!  If they had a tower building here that people lived in, I would be the first to move in and I would want on the top floor.  I wouldn't have the worries that I have had this past week...
It is miserable trying to walk around and constantly be looking everywhere.  The least little thing that touches me, makes me jump to the ceiling. 

I guess I really need to get over it, but it sure is hard to do.  I really am excited about the doors being replaced.  I know that just because new doors are being installed does not mean that my house will forever be pest resistant, but at least my mind will be put to ease. 

Shug.......

Give me some comments so Sam will realize that I'm not the only woman (or man) that feels this way...Come on guys, I need some support!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I, of course, a newcomer to this blog, but the author does not agree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...