Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shimmering Diamonds

Once again today, I am reminded of two special Blessings that God gave me........

I am a mother and I am a mother again!  Thank you Lord for my beautiful daughters....Trista Dawn and Shanda Kay.

Because of them I get to share in this beautiful day that we celebrate called "Mother's Day"

Throughout these years, the soft wispers of life have guided me on an unexpected journey that has been filled with their laughter and their beauty.  Not only are they beautiful on the outside, but both of them are beautiful women on the inside as well.  They love the Lord and they love their families.  Both of them have a tenderness about them that allows them to  love unconditionally.  Their spirit is filled with a desire to bring out the best in others.  I am so very proud of them. 

I can truly say that my mom taught me well.   It all started with her.   She paved the way for me to be a special mom for my own two daughters and in return they themselves are very special moms!

These girls have allowed me to be their Best Friend.  They pour out their love to me each and every day and for that, I am Blessed. 

Thank you both for being wonderful, loving daughters...
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWW, thank you mom. That was so very sweet. You are such a wonderful example. I LOVE YOU and thank you for being my best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...