Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom

If you knew her, you were Blessed!

My Beautiful Loving Mother....
 Patsy Jo (Moffeit) Kidd
  1933 -2005



He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain..
                Revelation  21:4





It will be 5 years on August 16, 2010 since I lost my precious mother. 

How Blessed I am to have had such a wonderful mother.  Everything I am, I owe to her.  She guided me with her wisdom and always inspired me with her unselfish service for others.  She was a shining example for me and I know many lives were touched through her goodness......

My mother touched all those around her with her Kindred Grace.  She instilled in me the ability to love deep and to show compassion to others.  There is not a single day that goes by that I do not long for her.  Often, she is in my dreams at night and I am  able to hear her sweet tender voice.  I believe that through these dreams she still guides me to be the best that I can be.  What an incredible woman she was.....

We had a special bond that only the two of us could understand.  I miss her so very much and there is an empty place in my heart that longs for her now.  Until we see each other again, I will keep the memories, the kisses and the warm hugs in my heart forever. 

I love you, Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. And I was blessed to have known her. I too can hear her sweet voice. I loved to hear my Texas Aunts talk. I can just imagine her and Daddy up in Heaven catching up and laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her so much too. Thank you for writing this so that we could honor her on this special day. I loved her tender hands and her prancy little walk. I also love the lotion she used to wear. I still wear it to remind me of her. Love you forever Mamaw!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...