Thursday, April 29, 2010

Interview

Sam and I are so Blessed to have such wonderful grandchildren.  They each have their own little
personality that makes them special in their own
way........................

Our oldest granddaughter (Tori) aka: Sugar Baby,
is 100 percent full of life. 


Yesterday, she came into the
house and wanted me to
interview her.  I had no clue
as to what I was interviewing
her about, but I agreed to do my
best.  She was quick to inform me that I would need
my camera.  I didn't know that I was about to become
 her photographer.  We took pictures of her, and then
we took more pictures of her.


We took pictures on the trampoline, on the swing, in trees, and some of her smelling the flowers.  My only guess was that she and her friends at school must have engaged in a conversation that day about
photography or becoming a model. 


I don't know anyone that would not agree that this child loves life!  Her energy level could make light bulbs
glow in the dark....


Her vocabulary makes me laugh so hard.  Just the other day, she told me her stomach had a concussion.  She is always coming up with the cutest little lines that I assume she learns at school.  As a matter of fact, yesterday she was hooked on this little joke....   
She said "Shug, I bet I can make you say the word Black"
I said, "Just try and we will see"
She said, " Name all the colors in the flag"
so, I named Red, White and Blue....

She said, "See, I told you I could make you say Blue"
and of course my line was:  You said Black!!

She laughed and laughed.....

What a pleasure she is......she checks my calendar every day to see if I have her name written down.  Because her soft ball games have not started yet, I don't have her box filled in.
Most of the time I just have to write her name somewhere on the board so she knows that she is just as important as the boys.  All she wants to see is her name  "TORI" written on the board.  

There is NEVER a dull moment with Tori around.  But, I wouldn't want it any other way...That is what makes her our little Sugar Baby.......



Oh, and about that interview.........Tori said it was called:
"How The Smartest and Cutest Girl In The World Acts Crazy"

That's our Tori!!
Have a Blessed Day......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...