Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eat like a Cow

Well, I'm back on the diet thing again.....Pulled out my spring and summer clothes and looks like I need to shed a few pounds so I can dress comfortable!  It is absolutly crazy to go buy new clothes when all I need to do is get myself cranked up to eat like a COW...Yes, I said eat like a cow........
It is strange to me that we want our cows to eat lots and lots of grass and hay to get FAT,................................................
then everything you hear in regards to loosing weight for us is "EAT SALADS".  Did I miss something here?  Salad Greens, Grass??  Same thing, just different results.   To me, there is no difference between grass and the different types of greens used to make a salad. 

I am not a  salad eater and especially not the kind of salad eater it takes to lose weight.  I prefer all the good stuff that you can put on a salad.  Like cheese, more than a teaspoon of dressing, ( like a half a cup)  olives and of course, toasted bread.  I'm not a huge meat eater.  Not crazy about red meats.  Not crazy about fish.  I do like some chicken, but when the word chicken comes in to play with the word diet.......It turns to a piece of white rubber in my eyes.  Something about salad and chicken that does nothing for me.

If I could only come up with some kind of sweet diet! Wow, that would be the ideal diet....... I'm positive I could lose weight and I'm almost positive I could get rich real, real fast....In the mean time, I guess I will just try to wear some spanx and hope that does the trick.  If you see me walking around unable to speak, barely breathing, you will know it is because I still need to lose those10 pounds. 

This is just me being CRAZY ME and One thing is for sure......I'm glad I'm not a cow because I wouldn't be worth much.  I'd be a skinny cow!!!! No Green stuff for me.    LOL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...