Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tossing and Turning

I have no clue as to what is going on with me.....
I do know that I have lost a lot of sleep this week as well as last week....Why?  Because of my hips and my hands.  I am a side sleeper and it seems that just as I get comfortable, I start having this terrible pain in my hip.  When I turn over, it's it the other hip....Used the heating pad and it doesn't help.  Took motrin and it might have helped some....I feel like all I am doing is tossing and turning.

Then.......it's my hands!  Aching, Hurting, Numb, Tingling, and they feel swollen....I know that it probably is Carpal Tunnel but it still worries me.... I am going to the doctor tomorrow to have some kind of test done on my wrist to check the nerves.  Sounds kinda painful but they assured me it's not....I would calling sticking needles in your wrist painful!  We shall see...

I am very active and I really do not have time to stop and take a rest from my daily happenings. I do know my hands are probably screeming for me to give them a rest.   And as far as my hips (IDK)  I am refusing to let (Mr. A) come for a visit and try to make his home in my joints.  He is not welcome! 

I hate complaining, but I really do need to get some sleep....
Who knows, Tonight just might be the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...