Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Think I'll Be the Boss

I have always heard that when you turn 40,  your vision starts to change and glasses become a necessity.  Your close up view of things becomes some what blurred.

My mind keeps leading me to believe that I am younger than 40, but my vision is telling me I passed that age several years ago.  My vision is getting weaker all the time, but I do not have the time to constantly be grabbing for glasses.

The first time I really noticed my vision changing was on a shopping day.  I found a dress that I really liked and the price made me like it even more.  A good buy was what I was thinking.  Only $100.00 and I knew Sam would love that!
When I get to the register to check out, the saleslady said it would be like $179.  and some change. At that point I was too embarrassed to not take it.

I really need  glasses because those 00 have a tendency to change to other things, but I am constantly losing them.  I thought why not get one of those chains to go around my neck to hold them.  I would always have the glasses available if I need them. That will solve the problem, but everytime I stop to look at one, Trista and Shanda go nuts and are like mom NO you can't wear that!  I have tried the one contact thing, but it is out of the question.  Can't see far off then.

So I ask myself this question....Do I keep squinting my eyes when I'm trying to focus and look like I have no eyes because of the weird face it makes when you squint or just admit that I am getting older and wear the blooming chain holder?

Think I'm going to have to go against the girls and let them know WHO IS THE BOSS...   Shuh! ...Don't tell them, but I have already purchased one and I am wearing it right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...