Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Something a Girl Could Get Use To!!

Honey Hawaiian Facial.....I had my very first homemade facial today!  So realaxing!  Skin so smooth!  This was simple and my face has a glow that I haven't seen in a while..

It was made of 2 Tbls. green tea, 1/2 ripe papaya, 1/2 cup fresh pineapple (diced), 2 Tbls. honey..........

Steep the green tea in boiling water and set aside to cool...Peel the papaya and remove the seeds.  In a blender or you can use a food processor, blend the papaya and pineapple until pureed.  Pour into a bowl  and combine honey and green tea.   MIX WELL..

Apply to face with fingertips.  Recline and rest for 10 to 15 minutes (BEST PART).     Remove completely with tepid water and a soft facial cloth.  Use a covered container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.  Makes 2 treatments.....

I will say it is something this GIRL could get use to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...