Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Sick Bell...........

is a BELL that is used at Shug's house when the grandkids are not feeling well..This particular BELL has been around for about 14 years.  The BELL itself is not sick...We all know that BELLS can not be sick.   Or, can they???  This one has been sick before.  We have had to replace the string several times.  I suppose that is a good indication that the BELL has been used a lot!

My grandkids actually get excited to come to Shug's house to stay when they are not feeling well.  All they need is the "SICK BELL".  If I hear that BELL ring, then I know they need me.  It doesn't matter if they need something to drink, something to eat, if they need to tell me their head hurts, or if they just simply need a HUG....Shug will be there in seconds.
Tyler was home yesterday and is still not feeling tops today..
He has had a sinus infection and has not been feeling great.  Who better to teach Mylee how to use the BELL?  After all he was the first one to ever use it...

All of the grandkids LOVE this BELL...It has many memories for them and I myself have a lot of them too...I have seen so many precious smiles that have warmed my heart and it is all because of a BELL that rings!

1 comment:

  1. I think I might need to stay home tomorrow and use the bell!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...