Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Trip........

Made a very quick trip yesterday with Sam to the coastal area of Lousiana.  Picked up a load of FIG cuttings.  This is a trip we make every year, but it usually takes us a couple of days.  This time it was a one day trip....350 miles one way.  WOW!

It doesn't normally bother me to get up early and head out on a trip, but this time it was a bit more difficult.  I guess the past two days of sitting at the hospital with Tucker was a little more exhausting than I thought.  We got up at 4:00 and was out the door by 5:00.  Glad Sam was driving this time, because I could not keep my eyes open. 

I do love to make this trip each year.  We always stop and eat at one of our favorite resturants ( PRE JEANS ) cajun food....
 The CORN BISQUE SOUP is so YUMMY!!  It is so rich and filled with corn and crab meat.  This is a must try!!

We picked up a huge load of FIG cuttings, stopped to eat and then headed back.  Got home at 8:45 last night.  Very tiring trip, but one that I wouldn't want to miss....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...