Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frustration #2

Hey, I got some excellent advise from Craig in regards to my RANT yesterday...Thanks Craig...I will put your advise to good use.  Thanks for taking the time to share it with me and thanks for being a reader..

I have one more little thing that I need to vent about and I promise I will move forward after this...I feel sure that I will be back to my "bigger than big" outlook on life as soon as I get this out of my system.

I mentioned a few days ago that Sam and I have our neice living with us.  It is so unfortunate that her father died at the early age of 28 from a massive heart attack..Taylor was only 3.  Her mother passed away five years ago when taylor was 12 of cervical cancer.

My frustration:  Medicaid..  You would think it would be automatic for a child in this position to be quailified for medicaid.
{No questions ask!!! }  I have filled out paper work, filled out paper work again and have been waiting for some time to get her qualified so she can have some kind of coverage in case there was an emergency...I am so thankful that this past Friday, I finally received a letter of acceptance for her..

Our government???   Many kids {that have both parents living} are on medicaid.  Something here seems wrong to me.  The system is so far out of whack that even those that are running our government can not possible conceive what is happening in this country.  My IQ in politics and government affairs is certainly not high, but even I know that the system is not fair...

Sam and I are doing everything that we can possibly do to make sure Taylor is taken care of and I will continue to fight for what she deserves, not only with medicaid but for everything else that she should be entitled to.

Ok, I am through...forgive me if I am sounding my frustrations to harshly, but my heart goes out to this beautiful young lady.  She deserves to be HEALTHY in order to someday have her own family and get to see HER children grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...