Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stick To The Plan.....

Frustration takes over when I am deep into a project and it is not as easy to accomplish as I thought it would be...

It's as if my mind is dead center in the middle of a battle field.
My confidence level weakens and my brain becomes so foggy..
The hours that I spend trying to accomplish what I picture in my mind becomes grueling and I find myself in a state of mental exhaustion.

I have found that in times like this, I must take a step back from the work that I am doing.  I have to relax and recharge the element part of my thinking.  By doing so, my body has a release of energy.  I usually read a devotion and this always gives me the encourgment I need to stick to my plan, have Faith, and let God lead me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...