Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Experienced Reader

Our daughter and her husband recently took their family to a special restaurant for dinner.  The waiter came to the table, introduced himself, and ask to take their drink order.
As he went around taking each of their request, he finally came to our little 8 year old granddaughter, Tori.
She looked at her menu in deep thought and then said, "I'll have a draft beer".  The waiter looked totally surprised. The rest of the family broke out in laughter, realizing that her reading skills had greatly improved and that she could read her menu....I don't think she really new what a draft beer was, but I guess to her it sounded good!!

1 comment:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...