Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Easy and Good, That's How I Roll

Confession is good for the soul, so I will confess that I let Sam cut my hair the other day....Oh yes I did!  He was so nervous and I guess I was too.  The back is what I needed to have cut and since I can not reach it.........I thought who better than him....

I wet my hair and got it all straightened out.  I then sectioned it off and handed him the scissors.... He was very hesitant, but took the scissors in his hand and started cutting...Of course I was directing each cut.  I could hear the scissors cutting inch by inch and my only concern was that he would cut one side much shorter than the other. 

So many times I have asked him if he likes my hair short or long and he always replies "I like it how you like it".   I am willing to bet that the next time I ask him this question he will say he likes long hair!

He really did a good job and was especially happy when I told him how much money he saved....

I am thankful for a partner that doesn't take life so serious..Easy and Good is how he rolls.  His saying is "Happy wife, Happy life".
Because of him my life is easy and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...