Friday, February 5, 2010

Delicious. Delicious

Well, I pulled out the old red slow cooker yesterday.  Most of you

know it as a crock-pot.  I never use the thing, but it does have its

own place in my cabinets.  I can not tell you how many times I

have threatened to get rid of it.   Why? You are probably asking.

Takes up too much space! 

I Don't know what got in to me other than the thought of wanting

something to be simple.

I cooked Chicken Sphagetti........  It turned out very good!

Most of the time I cook without a recipe, so I will just tell you

the ingredients I used.

Fajita Chicken
Rotel
Velvetta Cheese
Chicken Broth
Olives
Pimento
Seasoning
Grated Longhorn Cheese

It was DELICIOUS!  This dish was so easy, so quick, and the

clean up was such a breeze.   I think I have  much more respect for

the old red slow cooker, and I am positive that I will keep it

around!   Hope you all have a very Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...